The Child Care Program of Excellence is a mentorship program designed to help owners and directors of child care programs to create an environment that is positive and productive for both teachers and for families who attend Program of Excellence Programs.
Loving children has always been at the heart of Mary’s vision for The Children’s Center. But, loving them is only part of the vision. HOW love is demonstrated at The Children’s Center is what completes the vision. There are 5 key ways you’ll feel the love once you engage with Jay and Mary and their staff who are committed to being THE BEST for you.
1. Genuine Relationships: We wrap our arms around families so they feel secure in our care.
2. Thoughtfully Prepared Environment: Children are drawn into new and exciting learning experiences every day.
3. Professional Staff: Just take one look at our staff and you’ll see something different in their appearance and interactions with you as they follow the planned curriculum with a strong sense of ﬁdelity.
4. Strong Program Management and Support
5. Effective Communication with parents: Our parents know and FEEL how happy we are to see them
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
Mary Wardlaw's vision for The Children's Center
and Investing in Our Team!
What sets The Children's Center apart from other high quality child development programs is our focus on the vision to wrap our arms around everyone in our program. We LOVE our families! Our teachers not only meet or exceed Michigan's standards for a 4-star program, but they are hired because they fit into our happy, positive and loving culture.
-Mary Wardlaw, Owner